Infrared Thermal Recycling or Remediation
The innovative design of infrared units allows for high-temperature treatment of soil without the use of moving parts. It uses vapor pressures created by the infrared heat to drive contaminants from the soil. This takes place without the use of blowers or vacuums, therefore, significantly reducing a number, of exhaust gases. Energy is transferred to the soil instead of traveling out the exhaust. This allows the infrareds to produce a very high thermal efficiency (over 90% versus the industry average of about 33%).
Infrared technologies are available through RRT strategic alliances in varying footprints with the ability to either recycle and or destruct off-gas.
- Multiple off gas designs
- Can capture principal hazardous constituents
- Capable of treating extremely wet materials
- Capable of treating highly contaminated materials
- Minimal manpower requirement
- No flame
- Footprint is minimal
- Flexible temperature controls
- No moving parts
- No sound