Skip to content
Key Technology Factors
- Primary hazardous component on the site.
- The quantity of material on the site.
- The time available to reach the site clean up goals.
- The location and the weather in the region where the facility will operate.
- Whether there is recycling value to the material.
- If there are multiple technologies left after considering the factors above, the final deliberation breaks down to economics. The economics are often the most important to the client.
- Technology needs to have a maximum ability to adapt to conditions while operating.
- Mechanical flexibility is critical; rarely will a technology be perfect when it arrives on site.