Skip to content
Ultrasonic Vibrations & Field Effects
- Field effects become statistically relevant when maximum number of wells is treated.
- Reactions of neighbor wells are more than likely on acoustic stimulation. (Effects up to 200m and more have been measured).
- Therefore it is time to enhance individual wells with stimulation on a next higher level to a systemic stimulation of wells.
Three Cases for Ultrasonic Vibrations
- Stimulating: new wells and for wells whose production rate has considerably decreased compared to the beginning.
- Compensative: for wells that are meeting average production rates below their capability (preventive, anticipatory).
- For wells that are out of service or producing well below production.
- Removes wax and asphalt deposits
- Destroy salt formation in the capillaries
- Reduce surface tension in the capillaries
- Destroy colloid formations
- Clear the capillaries of the close zones to the layer
- Works by organic imbrication
- Works by inorganic imbrication
- Unclog injected particles
- Crack up particle bridge structure
- Dilution of scale in low acid (acceleration of chemical processes using ultrasound)