RRT rarely undertakes routine or common remediation projects. Instead, we focus on difficult unusual or unprecedented problems and sites. Our team has been involved in the creation of unique environmental remediation and recycling systems around the world. We have worked with major oil and gas companies to formulate cleanup plans and advise on technologies. In recent years, our personnel have consulted and worked with Shell, Aramco, Motiva Enterprises and Kuwait Oil Company. In past years, our team worked with ENI, Total, BIA, EPA, Exxon and Shell Royal Dutch. This is only a small part of our client list.
In each project, we adopt the same principles:
- We look for ways to economically complete a project without wasting money on unneeded studies.
- We try and recycle as much as possible and re-utilize what we recycle.
- We involve local communities in the process in order to create a team atmosphere and to add to the local community.
- We assist in training local contractors who may not be familiar with environmental practices.
- We become a part of the community by trying to set up entities that will continue working long after the cleanup is completed.